We’d love to help you with your Query, provide best solution or even just give you compliments when you need it the most.
Chat on Facebook Messenger
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Text : 98189 56958
WHAT ARE THE OUTPUT FILES FORMAT?
Depending on your application many standard 3D files can be produced including STL for 3D printing, STEP, IGES, AutoCAD(.dxf) VMRL OR OBJ for colour and many more.
HOW LONG DOES 3D SCANNING TAKE?
That depends on part size to be scanned, complexity of feature and output format. it can typically be about 3-5 days. If CAD modelling is involved, the turnaround time varies accordingly.
WHAT TYPES OF 3D SCANNERS DO YOU USE?
We use some of the best 3D scanners available, as per the application and desired accuracy.
HOW MUCH DOES 3D SCANNING SERVICES COST?
Costs vary from each unique project. Depending upon the size complexity and output format requirement.
With 3D, no quote is the same. We are proud to be reliably cheaper than the 3D technology companies, yet not sacrifice quality.
3D SCANNING DELIVERABLES
A WIDE RANGE OF OUTPUT CAN BE OBTAINED FROM 3D SCANNING INCLUDING:
- Parametric solid 3D models in SLDPRT, SLDASM, IGES, STP formats
- Exact Surface 3D models in IGES, STP formats
- Scans in STL, OBJ format
- Point Cloud in XYZ, PTS, PTX and other formats
- Inspection reports
- Deviation images
- 3D-print compatible STL files
- 2D drawings in DXF, DWG, PDF, SLDDRW formats
- Videos and animations such as 3D Walkthroughs & Flythrough
- Building Information Models (BIM) in Revit format3D CAD models in Soildworks, STP, IGES, X_B, X_T, SAT, DWG, DXF2D drawings in SLDDRW, PDF, DXF, DWG formats
WHAT IS THE INPUT FOR 3D PRINTER, WHAT AER FILE FORAMT SUPPOTED?
Any 3D file, preferably .STL file is more than enough for 3d printing. Other formats from native CAD Software like Catia, Solidworks, 3DS Max etc, also can be convert to .STL & 3D Print.
HOW TO SECURE ABOUT THE DESIGN CONFIDENTIALITY?
Confidentiality is our prime focus. To make you 100% sure, we can sign an NDA.
WHAT TYPES OF 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY DO YOU USE?
We use the best suited technology, as per the application and desired accuracy and budget among:
- FFF/FDM : most common form of 3D Printing. Affordable & Fast. Ideal for fit and functional testing.
- SLA : Good for complex geometry with detail, precision, healthcare, dental, jewellery, tiny electronic enclosures.
- SLS : high quality & complex designs. Expensive & Larger Lead Time
HOW MUCH DOES 3D PRINTING SERVICES COST?
Costs vary from each unique project. Depending upon the size complexity and selected technology and material. You can share us the 3d file and our team file revert with budgetary quotation.
Where 3D printing is being used?
- Product Design (Prototyping)
- Casting and Engineering
- Customised Gifting (3D miniature)
- Plastic Moulding
- VFX and prosthetics for movies and more
What about delivery mode?
In India, we ship via DTDC. Outside India, we ship via Aramex
Did we answer all your questions about 3D printing services?
If we missed one, comment below!